Our spray booths are all designed to allow the efficient application of low or high solids solvent-based paints or water-based paints while effectively removing overspray particles from the spray booth exhaust.
We offer a wide range of spray paint booth types and styles, some of which include:
- Dry filter or water wash spray booths.
- Side draft or down draft spray booths.
- Manual or automatic spray booths.
- Continuous or batch spray booths.
- Monorail, power & free, or floor conveyor types.
Water Wash Spray Paint Booths
Best for high volume spraying, water wash spray booths typically provide very consistent air flows and overspray capture efficiencies.
Dry Filter Spray Paint Booths
We recommend the use of a dry filter spray booth for plants that do not have facilities to treat spray booth sludge. Automatic spray booth air make up controls maintain constant air flow and velocity as overspray accumulates in the dry filters which can clog and restrict airflow.